Δευτέρα 29 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Neverland

Leaving
Going away

Can you feel it? the destiny calls me
a road to the land that does not hold me
The land that does not belong to me 
The land that will leave me alone and broken

Her fruits, not for me
Her landscape, not for me

because her flowers are blooming in the eyes of the chosen ones,
and the poison that wolfsbane has
my canine nature cannot stand
Beautiful colours in the horison that i cannot recall
due to the absence of my soul

Did you see this? it is my wounds
it is my thirst and my hunger for what i will never find
So leave me, tell the others that i will be late
late in the wildhoney that i cannot taste
From the bees of the land that i cannot find

And finally tell me
am i looking for what i will never find


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου