Κυριακή 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Obligation to the Shame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsOZTMyinrg

i have Shame in my blood
i have shame for all the things that i've done
but i have done nothing
nothing comparing to others
nothing else but alcohol and smoke
nothing else but lust and envy

I have done nothing except these
I have done nothing, i swear
you know, my lust and my envy have passed

but i am afraid, i am afraid  of myself
i am afraid that i will walk up in the morning
and i will say "that's enough, i am over"
but the things are not like this
all the pureness and the innocence that you gave me
all the things that i've done and all the things that i said
are for you

You know  every man in his life he tries to find his own Heaven
but in reality he walks in Hell
 And if i walk in heaven and i believe it is Hell?
or i walk in hell and i believe it is Heaven?
Seriously, i don't know what to do
show me the path and i will forget my shame
my temptations
my punishment..................



















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου