Δευτέρα 6 Ιουνίου 2016

My Fault

It is my fault,
all the things i've said, i've done and run
I am sorry
cause my heart only loves and deeply hurts
I will not do these things again
no more openings and whining
I am not weakling, i am what i stand for and feel
I am what i have passed and by these things i have been smashed
i am a man and a father
I am the consistency over and under
If i have one chance, i will do it
I will prove it
Please let me give what i can offer you, you will see, you will rise
it's difficult times and i am the only one who knows how to ride,
how to live and how to survive
Please give me all the things that you want and i want
i will accept them with great happiness and great pleasure
And what i ask for? just a movie, a kiss and some warm sleep with you
just you
Goodnight, i hope i will see you again






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου